- Found a wine bar in Newark. Nice bar tender, good wine and small tasty dishes.
- Great Greek restaurant in New York – Kefi
- Holiday-Inn with a roof top pool is great when its 30 degrees Celsius
- Seven hours don’t give me a jet-lag. Cool.
- The office is funnier each time i watch it. VOD on airplanes is cool. Only one reboot this flight.
- WiFi in buses.
- Nike opened up a custom store for the Mondeal . Free TV and free food. Nice concept.
- Central Park.
- Holiday-Inn with 802.1b wireless network . That’s 2Mbps per second for you ! for $200 a night. You must be kidding.
- Tried to take the bus from Newark to the city to some time and the planet. The result was a two hours drive and than 13 streets walk in 30 degrees Celsius after a 12 hours flight.
- Tried to to take the train back to Newark. I always forget Penn station is inside Madison Square garden. Why can’t the sign be idiot-proof like regular American guidance?
- Online forms that require me to fill a state, although I’m not from the USA. Is George Bush still the president ?
- Gyms with t-Shirts that say “Train Hard or Go Home”
- Restaurants that don’t carry tooth-picks
- Very nice game by Germany. I think they have good chance of winning.
- Nice Pride parade in New York. No shooting as well.
- The PHD ceremony in Bar Ilan university had about 60% women, as far as I could count. Very encouraging , IMO. Only two Arabs, which is less encouraging.