- Sign up and activation was extremely easy few clicks away from Google Plus and it’s done (did not do credit card part yet )
- I tried a hard Artist to start with “The Only Ones” a fun a little known sub-punk group
- Google Music has only two albums compared to three albums in Rhapsody
- The interface of Google Music is cleaner but Rhapsody has nice features like “Artist Radio” which plays an automatic mi
- The streaming in Google Plus seems to be faster to start
- Searching for Red Hot Chilly Peppers are actually produced better results for Google. RHCP is a hard band since they don;t allow most of their albums on steaming services.
- With Pearl Jam Rhapsody is a great winner. Google Music only holds 13 albums and Rhapsody has over 40 ! Almost every recording they ever did, including PJ20, The Latest.
- Pricing on Rhapsody seems much more attractive to me. for <$15 a month there is endless streaming. Could not locate this option in Google Music Yet. Buying Songs one by one is so iTunes. Possession is so 1990’s.