Should we talk about the weather?
Should we talk about the government?
- New Jersey Family Forced To Cover Up “Indecent” Snow Babe. Funny.
2. SF police chief backs off Taser plan
3. Snow from the plane. New York to California.
4. Recession sign – No Greylock party in the RSA conference this year.
5. Recession sign two- “Coyote Point” inn has stopped serving bagels for breakfast. Just toast for the poor guests.
6. I heard that some American companies removed all the text from their user manuals, since they were sued by people who can’t read.
When a nation embraces ignorance, maybe that’s not a good sign (I apologize for insulting the illiterates , but I assume they are not reading my blog).
7. How come 5GB cellular surfing package costs $23 per month in Israel and $60 in California? and coverage in Israel is much better.
8. No recession sign
9. Recession for the tall – Continental offers extra leg room – for $59.
Does it mean a short person like me gets a discount on current prices ?
10. Why do closed captions have a ten seconds latency after the video and sound?
How do people who really need it get by ?
11. America’s Top Psychic Directory. Jet-lag makes me watch infomercials.
12. No Lawyer is worth $600 per hour.