Few new questions for software developers interviews. I’m so tired of object oriented design and math riddles I thought I should change.
1. Amba comes from Iraq and Is made out of Mango. Obviously, There is no Mango in Iraq. Explain !
2. If Rice comes from China and India, how come it is so common with Bedouin ? Where do they get all the water to grow it ?
2.In Paris a great tasting Brie in baguette costs 4 Euros but a small cappuccino costs 7 Euros. In Tel Aviv the Sandwich would be 7 Euro and the cappuccino 4 Euros. Explain !
3. Why is there a need for A4, Folio and Legal paper sizes ? Who needs the extra paper ? Can’t we all live in peace ?
4. Is there any CEO that’s really worth 80M$ a year and can’t be replaced by someone just as good for 1M$ a year ?
5. Why does it take a Dual Core 2GBRAm laptop 5 minutes to boot ?
6. Why was there a metal detector in the entrance to VMWOLRD Europe ?