1. How come we can send a man to the moon, but can’t detect when the car tire is under pressured ? I Just found out that I was driving on 16PSI instead of 32PSI. Same for oil level.Same for car battery.
2. Automatic shirt ironing machine. Can be built using nano-technology or little robotic ants, as far as I’m concerned.
3. Full text indexing for PC’s. I uninstalled Google desktop last week. It just does not work.
4. A way to get my cell phone SMS and voicemail in my email account. Please, Pretty please. Willing to pay.
5. A simple way to coordinate meetings across organizations and timezones.Something like exposing my google calendar to every admin in the world. It can be done in theory, but it does not really work.
6. SMS messages that are longer than 60 characters , or whatever the limit is. Come on. Really.I can load them the bandwidth.
7. Israeli restaurants accepting tips in credit card. Same for Israeli taxis.
8. When will we have a normal,working tool to sync Outlook and Gmail ?
9. Network based Scanners. And printers. Isn’t it time we could use the home All-In-One devices without an attached desktop and horrible drivers. Back in 1995 I used a protocol with the great name ,TWAIN , ( Technology Without an interesting name ) to connect scanners and PC’s. Can’t we have TWAIN over WiFi ? We can call it TWAINFI.
10. Real unification of all credit cards,sim, small change and debit cards into one simple Smart Card.No more wallets for men. The technology seems to be around for years, what’s the big problem ?
11. Laser based tooth brush that cleans the teeth in 20 seconds with perfect results.