Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered
crop. Look at that low plane! Fine then. Uh oh, overflow, population,common group, but it’ll do. Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture and the reverent in the right – right.
1. How come Apple does not get more Antitrust suits?
- It does not allow Flash to Run on iPhone.
- It didn’t allow Skype to run over 3G.
- Does not allow competitors to run Ads in iPhone.
- Does not Allow running Mac OSX on VMWARE.
- Draconian developer agreement
2. I love the iPad. Tried it in the Store. Much faster than iPhone. I will buy one when 3G is out.
Well, if the Israeli ministry of communication will allow it
3. How come Listerine costs 3.85 times in Israel than in San Francisco?
It’s $6 (17.28 NIS) for 1.25 Liter in Walgreen and 50 NIS for 0.75 Liter in Israel
4. The new version of Google Docs , finally seems useful. Next One should be a killer.
5. Did you notice that Firefox knows your exact location in the world ?
It using WiFi and IP’s to triangulate your browser and can show it to any web site.
No more privacy.
6. Did you notice voice recognition is finally here ?
YouTube has now released the ability to view closed captions on any video, even if they did not upload a transcript. This software is based on Google’s speech recognition technologies.
7. Rhapsody in iPhone rocks. 8 Million songs for $15 a month , always available.
The new version finally works. On Wifi. In the States.
8. Most American restaurants burn their Hamburgers to death. Probably to match the coffee. Even at 3000 Sand Hill road.
But Harry‘s gets it right. Even the sliders are Juicy. AKA as bloody.
9. Being sick and Jet-Lagged is a horrible combo.
10. USAIR’s food is even worst than Continental’s. For $1500 one gets free dog food.
11. Microsoft is trying to push Azure very hard.
12. Greece went bankrupt.